To better meet the needs of the association, a branch of Caribaea Initiative was created in Switzerland in November 2022. Its members can support the whole functioning of Caribaea Initiative or help to fund specific projects (download the descriptions of projects supported by Caribaea Initiative - Suisse). Various events will also take place in Switzerland thanks to Caribaea Initiative - Suisse.
The Caribaea Initiative - Suisse association is independent, and has its own membership and donation system. These are tax deductible for Swiss residents.
Memberships and donations:
To become a member, please contact us directly at the following address: contact[at]caribaea.org
Donations and memberships can be paid by bank transfer to our Swiss account (bank details below). Tax exemption number: no. 080'124'969.
- Vera Michalski-Hoffmann (President)
- Jean-Paul Paddack (Vice-President)
- Tobias Salathé (Treasurer)
News and events
Launch of the first international branch of the Caribaea Initiative
Please do not hesitate to contact us to become a member, make a donation or for more information.
- Jean-Paul Paddack, President of Caribaea Initiative: jppaddack[at]caribaea.org
- Sara Genta, Administrative Secretary: contact[at]caribaea.org
- Sophie Labaude, communications officer: sophie.labaude[at]caribaea.org